Norton Mobile Security 2013 For All Phones
There have been many people who know and use it, not a lot I want to cover about Norton Mobile Security. But I just wanted to give a word that Norton has released the newest version of a fuller and more powerful. Norton Mobile Security is not doubt its ability to provide protection against malicious attacks. Even many computer experts have recommended this as the best antivirus.
Norton Mobile Security 2013 offers more complete protection, more powerful and resistant to viruses, malware and spyware. Even more interesting is that mobile security is you can run on Windows Mobile. Various security features are offered such as real-time protection, automatic updates, security, wifi, email, chat, and more. For those of you who are already using this antivirus, let’s quickly get security updates for number one. What’s new Norton Mobile Security 2013? Let us consider the following:
- The best security solutions to protect your phone
- Support for the use of Windows Mobile
- Event log advanced capabilities allow administrators to generate XML files on a device that provides detailed event logs more than log activity on the device.
- Protect your phone from the threat of viruses, malware, adware, spyware and hackers
- Maintain and secure all data stored in the phone, either from a USB Flash, Internet downloads or data transfer
- Protecting personal information such as bank account from online thieves (hackers)
- Being able to block any website or URL that potential phishing virus
- Provides quick access and maximize the performance of your phone
- Prevent, identify and remove viruses or malware is detected
- And much more
To get this security software or more information, please visit the website: www.norton.com. See the video below for more details: